Italian PM ‘had sexual relations every 5 mins’
London: As Silvio Berlusconi undergoes formal trial for paying a juvenile prostitute and then abusing his authority to cover up the fact, a witness has come forward with apparently damaging evidence against him.
Nadia Macri, a prostitute who went to a police station in Milan to give a statement, in which she revealed that that after sharing a swimming pool with an allegedly nude Prime Minister and five or six other girls, she watched as he headed for a room used for massages.
"After a bit, he said: ``Next one. Next one.`` And every five minutes we opened the door and had sexual relations. One at a time," the Guardian quoted her as saying.
She also told a television interviewer she had been with Karima el-Mahroug (known as Ruby Rubacuori) at a party in the Italian Prime Minister`s mansion.
Macri said that on April 24 last year, the then 17-year-old Mahroug was dancing topless and a bit drunk round a pole in a specially equipped room at Berlusconi`s home outside Milan.
According to Macri`s account, she and Ruby both received GBP 4,250 from Berlusconi for attending his party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city