Italian PM ‘had sexual relations every 5 mins’
London: As Silvio Berlusconi undergoes formal trial for paying a juvenile prostitute and then abusing his authority to cover up the fact, a witness has come forward with apparently damaging evidence against him.
Nadia Macri, a prostitute who went to a police station in Milan to give a statement, in which she revealed that that after sharing a swimming pool with an allegedly nude Prime Minister and five or six other girls, she watched as he headed for a room used for massages.
"After a bit, he said: ``Next one. Next one.`` And every five minutes we opened the door and had sexual relations. One at a time," the Guardian quoted her as saying.
She also told a television interviewer she had been with Karima el-Mahroug (known as Ruby Rubacuori) at a party in the Italian Prime Minister`s mansion.
Macri said that on April 24 last year, the then 17-year-old Mahroug was dancing topless and a bit drunk round a pole in a specially equipped room at Berlusconi`s home outside Milan.
According to Macri`s account, she and Ruby both received GBP 4,250 from Berlusconi for attending his party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda