Italian PM `helped me find God`
London: A glamorous actress who claims she helped organise Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi`s infamous ``bunga bunga`` parties has revealed that he ``helped her get closer to God``.
Sabina Began, 36, who calls herself the ‘Queen Bee’, said that she only arranged the parties because Berlusconi was "lonely".
"He is a very spiritual man. He has helped me to find faith as well. He is a believer and thanks to him I have become religious as well,” the Telegraph quoted Began as saying on an Italian radio show.
"He loves God, he speaks to God. He is a man of faith and his home is decorated with crucifixes. He is a beautiful person, a person of faith, a true believer. He is very spiritual and he has put me on a spiritual path," she said.
And the actress, who has a tattoo dedicated to Berlusconi on her ankle, insisted that the parties were just for friends and had no sex.
“Nothing sexual happened at these parties I organised, they were just for fiends and there was eating, singing and dancing, nothing else," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr