Italian PM `helped me find God`
London: A glamorous actress who claims she helped organise Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi`s infamous ``bunga bunga`` parties has revealed that he ``helped her get closer to God``.
Sabina Began, 36, who calls herself the ‘Queen Bee’, said that she only arranged the parties because Berlusconi was "lonely".
"He is a very spiritual man. He has helped me to find faith as well. He is a believer and thanks to him I have become religious as well,” the Telegraph quoted Began as saying on an Italian radio show.
"He loves God, he speaks to God. He is a man of faith and his home is decorated with crucifixes. He is a beautiful person, a person of faith, a true believer. He is very spiritual and he has put me on a spiritual path," she said.
And the actress, who has a tattoo dedicated to Berlusconi on her ankle, insisted that the parties were just for friends and had no sex.
“Nothing sexual happened at these parties I organised, they were just for fiends and there was eating, singing and dancing, nothing else," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption