Italian PM `helped me find God`
London: A glamorous actress who claims she helped organise Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi`s infamous ``bunga bunga`` parties has revealed that he ``helped her get closer to God``.
Sabina Began, 36, who calls herself the ‘Queen Bee’, said that she only arranged the parties because Berlusconi was "lonely".
"He is a very spiritual man. He has helped me to find faith as well. He is a believer and thanks to him I have become religious as well,” the Telegraph quoted Began as saying on an Italian radio show.
"He loves God, he speaks to God. He is a man of faith and his home is decorated with crucifixes. He is a beautiful person, a person of faith, a true believer. He is very spiritual and he has put me on a spiritual path," she said.
And the actress, who has a tattoo dedicated to Berlusconi on her ankle, insisted that the parties were just for friends and had no sex.
“Nothing sexual happened at these parties I organised, they were just for fiends and there was eating, singing and dancing, nothing else," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Leaked Scorpene papers won't affect stealth aspect: Indian Navy
- Powerful 6.8 magnitude quake damages Myanmar`s famed Bagan temples: Police
- Hyundai Elantra 2016: Enjoy 360 Experience drive with Shah Rukh Khan
- Police Scotland make hijab part of official uniform
- Bastian Schweinsteiger not giving up on Manchester United