Italian PM `helped me find God`
London: A glamorous actress who claims she helped organise Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi`s infamous ``bunga bunga`` parties has revealed that he ``helped her get closer to God``.
Sabina Began, 36, who calls herself the ‘Queen Bee’, said that she only arranged the parties because Berlusconi was "lonely".
"He is a very spiritual man. He has helped me to find faith as well. He is a believer and thanks to him I have become religious as well,” the Telegraph quoted Began as saying on an Italian radio show.
"He loves God, he speaks to God. He is a man of faith and his home is decorated with crucifixes. He is a beautiful person, a person of faith, a true believer. He is very spiritual and he has put me on a spiritual path," she said.
And the actress, who has a tattoo dedicated to Berlusconi on her ankle, insisted that the parties were just for friends and had no sex.
“Nothing sexual happened at these parties I organised, they were just for fiends and there was eating, singing and dancing, nothing else," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Indian Premier League 2016, Match 32: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab — As it happened...
- Non-veg food banned in Lucknow University campus, students term the decision as 'anti-Dalit'
- When Sachin Tendulkar's run-out against Pakistan triggered huge riot
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Canara Bank revises lending rates based on MCLR