Italian PM `helped me find God`
London: A glamorous actress who claims she helped organise Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi`s infamous ``bunga bunga`` parties has revealed that he ``helped her get closer to God``.
Sabina Began, 36, who calls herself the ‘Queen Bee’, said that she only arranged the parties because Berlusconi was "lonely".
"He is a very spiritual man. He has helped me to find faith as well. He is a believer and thanks to him I have become religious as well,” the Telegraph quoted Began as saying on an Italian radio show.
"He loves God, he speaks to God. He is a man of faith and his home is decorated with crucifixes. He is a beautiful person, a person of faith, a true believer. He is very spiritual and he has put me on a spiritual path," she said.
And the actress, who has a tattoo dedicated to Berlusconi on her ankle, insisted that the parties were just for friends and had no sex.
“Nothing sexual happened at these parties I organised, they were just for fiends and there was eating, singing and dancing, nothing else," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere