Italian PM laughs off ‘bunga bunga’ scandal
London: Silvio Berlusconi, who is facing trial for allegedly paying an underage girl for sex, laughed off the "bunga bunga" scandal recently by joking about how many women have slept with him.
The Italian Prime Minister cracked the gag on a Mediterranean holiday island.
"According to a survey, when asked if they would like to have sex with me, 30 percent of women said ``Yes` while the other 70 percent replied `What, again?’,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
The billionaire, 74, was talking to locals on Lampedusa. The Italian isle is swamped by 6,000 illegal migrants, many from North Africa just 100 miles away.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch