Italian PM laughs off ‘bunga bunga’ scandal
London: Silvio Berlusconi, who is facing trial for allegedly paying an underage girl for sex, laughed off the "bunga bunga" scandal recently by joking about how many women have slept with him.
The Italian Prime Minister cracked the gag on a Mediterranean holiday island.
"According to a survey, when asked if they would like to have sex with me, 30 percent of women said ``Yes` while the other 70 percent replied `What, again?’,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
The billionaire, 74, was talking to locals on Lampedusa. The Italian isle is swamped by 6,000 illegal migrants, many from North Africa just 100 miles away.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NASA inflates spare room in space
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, BSEB 10th Result 2016: Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016 (biharboard.bih.nic.in) to be declared today on May 29
- Kiran Bedi to assume charge as Lt Governor of Puducherry today
- Trials of Talgo train to commence today: Know more about it
- Cristiano Ronaldo strikes shoot-out winner as Real Madrid crowned kings of Europe