Italian PM laughs off ‘bunga bunga’ scandal
London: Silvio Berlusconi, who is facing trial for allegedly paying an underage girl for sex, laughed off the "bunga bunga" scandal recently by joking about how many women have slept with him.
The Italian Prime Minister cracked the gag on a Mediterranean holiday island.
"According to a survey, when asked if they would like to have sex with me, 30 percent of women said ``Yes` while the other 70 percent replied `What, again?’,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
The billionaire, 74, was talking to locals on Lampedusa. The Italian isle is swamped by 6,000 illegal migrants, many from North Africa just 100 miles away.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested