Italian PM `paid £100K to TV weather girl`
London: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi paid GBP 100,000 to a glamorous TV weather girl after she attended his infamous sex parties, it has emerged.
Prosecutors have discovered bank records, which have shown that he gave Alessandra Sorcinelli money, reports the Daily Mail.
The payments started in 2010 and averaged GBP 8,500 a month.
According to the papers, the money was called a ``non interest-earning loan``.
Berlusconi is being investigated over allegations that he paid 17-year-old belly dancer Karima El Mahroug for sex after she attended a so-called ``bunga bunga`` party in his house.
Meanwhile, an opinion poll in Corriere Della Sera newspaper said the scandal had not harmed Berlusconi`s People of Freedom party, with support rising from 27 percent to 30 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster