Italian PM `paid £100K to TV weather girl`
London: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi paid GBP 100,000 to a glamorous TV weather girl after she attended his infamous sex parties, it has emerged.
Prosecutors have discovered bank records, which have shown that he gave Alessandra Sorcinelli money, reports the Daily Mail.
The payments started in 2010 and averaged GBP 8,500 a month.
According to the papers, the money was called a ``non interest-earning loan``.
Berlusconi is being investigated over allegations that he paid 17-year-old belly dancer Karima El Mahroug for sex after she attended a so-called ``bunga bunga`` party in his house.
Meanwhile, an opinion poll in Corriere Della Sera newspaper said the scandal had not harmed Berlusconi`s People of Freedom party, with support rising from 27 percent to 30 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Kejriwal, Mamata to attend Mother Teresa's canonization in Rome on Sept 4
- Flood situation worsens in Assam; Uttarakhand experiences intermittent rain
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Two women assaulted at Madhya Pradesh railway station for carrying beef
- Memorial for India's 'missile man': Naidu, Parrikar unveil statue of APJ Abdul Kalam in Rameswaram