Italian PM `paid £100K to TV weather girl`
London: Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi paid GBP 100,000 to a glamorous TV weather girl after she attended his infamous sex parties, it has emerged.
Prosecutors have discovered bank records, which have shown that he gave Alessandra Sorcinelli money, reports the Daily Mail.
The payments started in 2010 and averaged GBP 8,500 a month.
According to the papers, the money was called a ``non interest-earning loan``.
Berlusconi is being investigated over allegations that he paid 17-year-old belly dancer Karima El Mahroug for sex after she attended a so-called ``bunga bunga`` party in his house.
Meanwhile, an opinion poll in Corriere Della Sera newspaper said the scandal had not harmed Berlusconi`s People of Freedom party, with support rising from 27 percent to 30 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Foreigners should not wear skirts and roam alone at night: Tourism minister
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan spills glamour at Lakme Fashion Week 2016! – View pics
- Most Asian markets slump, Tokyo soars on US rate talk
- Italy rescues around 1,100 migrants in Mediterranean
- Usain Bolt was poor, eating beef helped him win nine medals in Olympics: BJP MP Udit Raj