Italian PM showers lingerie model with mystery gift
London: Aspiring lingerie model Noemi Letizia whose friendship with Silvio Berlusconi came close to ruining his political career along with his marriage is still in contact with the Italian Prime Minister.
Letizia came in the limelight after Berlusconi attended her 18th birthday party a year ago in the Naples suburb of Casoria. He gave Letizia — who said she called him “Papi” — a GBP 5,087 gold and diamond necklace. Later, news reports came in claiming that at the age of 17 she had attended New Year celebrations at his villa in Sardinia with a girlfriend but without her parents.
And a year later, Letizia has celebrated her 19th birthday but declined to say what present she received from Berlusconi, reports The Times.
While talking about the place she celebrated her b’day, Letizia said that the venue was “for young people” and therefore not suitable for the Prime Minister, 73.
However, she told reporters that he had telephoned her to offer his congratulations. The call “at least let me know he was thinking of me”, she said. Asked what he had given her she replied: “Everyone is asking what it was. Let them remain in doubt."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried