Italian PM showers lingerie model with mystery gift
London: Aspiring lingerie model Noemi Letizia whose friendship with Silvio Berlusconi came close to ruining his political career along with his marriage is still in contact with the Italian Prime Minister.
Letizia came in the limelight after Berlusconi attended her 18th birthday party a year ago in the Naples suburb of Casoria. He gave Letizia — who said she called him “Papi” — a GBP 5,087 gold and diamond necklace. Later, news reports came in claiming that at the age of 17 she had attended New Year celebrations at his villa in Sardinia with a girlfriend but without her parents.
And a year later, Letizia has celebrated her 19th birthday but declined to say what present she received from Berlusconi, reports The Times.
While talking about the place she celebrated her b’day, Letizia said that the venue was “for young people” and therefore not suitable for the Prime Minister, 73.
However, she told reporters that he had telephoned her to offer his congratulations. The call “at least let me know he was thinking of me”, she said. Asked what he had given her she replied: “Everyone is asking what it was. Let them remain in doubt."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog