Italian PM’s `bunga bunga` girls evicted from flats
London: Fourteen women who were regulars at Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi`s infamous ``bunga bunga`` sex parties have been evicted from their homes.
The women, who were given the apartments by the 74-year-old Prime Minister, were thrown out after the residents association complained they ``lowered the tone”,` reports the Daily Mail.
The gates complex on the outskirts of Milan, Via Olgettina, is among the most sought after estates in the city and according to prosecutors the 14 women lived there rent-free in return for having sex with Berlusconi.
Since details of the investigation broke last week, locals have dubbed the estate ``The Dolls House`` and furious fellow residents on the local association have now ordered the girls to leave within eight days.
Each of the women has been sent a letter from the association asking them to leave because they "bring down the tone and decorum of the area" and their behaviour is not in line with other residents.
Italian TV star Barbara Guerra, one of the women ask to evict said, "I`ve got the letter in my hand. It`s absurd, incredible a nightmare. I`ve paid rent up until the end of April. It says I have `disturbed the peace and quiet of the area`."
"I have not committed any crimes at that house (Berlusconi`s) and I don`t understand why I have to leave. I have always paid my bills and rent on time," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore