Italy police seize 1.1 billion euro Gaddafi family
Milan: Italian tax police said on Wednesday it had seized Italian assets worth more than 1.1 billion euros ($1.46 billion) belonging to members of the Gaddafi family.
In a statement, the tax police said the assets include stakes in Italy`s largest bank UniCredit, Italian oil and gas giant Eni, Italy`s defence group Finmeccanica, carmaker Fiat, truck-maker Fiat Industrial and Turin-based soccer club Juventus.
The police said the seizure has been ordered by the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming