It`s little tough to date Barack Obama, jokes Michelle
Washington: Michelle Obama joked last week that it had become difficult to dine out with her husband Barack as his aides are present with him all the time.
She told Jimmy Fallon on Friday that the couple does try to do date nights but it`s a little tough, Politico reported.
She added that Barack has a 20-car motorcade, men with guns, the ambulance is always there, and when so many people are present wherever Barack goes, how romantic can the couple become.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?