Jail for Asian gang of ‘sexual predators` in UK
London: An Asian gang of ’sexual predators’ in Britain who raped girls as young as 12 after picking them up from the streets have been jailed.
The ringleaders of the gang, Abid Saddique and Mohammed Liaqat, were told they would serve a minimum of 11 years and eight years respectively before they could be considered for release, reports the Daily Mail.
But because they have served 617 days on remand since their arrest, they could be released almost two years short of those minimum terms.
The pair, each married with a child, cruised the streets of Derby for victims while their unsuspecting families waited at home for them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam