Jail for Asian gang of ‘sexual predators` in UK
London: An Asian gang of ’sexual predators’ in Britain who raped girls as young as 12 after picking them up from the streets have been jailed.
The ringleaders of the gang, Abid Saddique and Mohammed Liaqat, were told they would serve a minimum of 11 years and eight years respectively before they could be considered for release, reports the Daily Mail.
But because they have served 617 days on remand since their arrest, they could be released almost two years short of those minimum terms.
The pair, each married with a child, cruised the streets of Derby for victims while their unsuspecting families waited at home for them.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why