Jail for Asian gang of ‘sexual predators` in UK
London: An Asian gang of ’sexual predators’ in Britain who raped girls as young as 12 after picking them up from the streets have been jailed.
The ringleaders of the gang, Abid Saddique and Mohammed Liaqat, were told they would serve a minimum of 11 years and eight years respectively before they could be considered for release, reports the Daily Mail.
But because they have served 617 days on remand since their arrest, they could be released almost two years short of those minimum terms.
The pair, each married with a child, cruised the streets of Derby for victims while their unsuspecting families waited at home for them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- 3D model demonstrates how sea waves transport materials within aquatic ecosystems
- Two legends, one pic! Amitabh Bachchan shares memorable moment with father Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Rohan Bopanna, Leander Paes reach French Open quarters
- Narendra Modi addresses 'Vikas Parv' rally in Karnataka, unveils cooking gas scheme for poor
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law