Jakarta blasts: Slain terrorist`s laptop shows bomb attack plot
Jakarta: Indonesian police today released
a series of files from slain terror leader Noordin Mohammed
Top`s laptop showing detailed and chillingly nonchalant
planning behind the July bombings in Jakarta.
Videos on the computer seized in the Central Java raid
this month that killed Noordin, 41, show suicide bombers and
other militants discussing and making preparations for the
July 17 attacks, which killed seven people.
In one video, the two suicide bombers, Dani Dwi
Permana, 18, and Nana Ikhwan Maulana, 28, are seen doing
stretches near an empty lot in front of the targeted JW
Marriott and Ritz-Carlton hotels.
In another video, the bombers and hotel florist
Ibrohim -- who police say helped stage the attack from the
inside -- picnic on biscuits and apples on the grass in front
of the hotels.
Syaifudin Jaelani, a fourth militant still on the run
from police, says off camera: "America, destroyed; Australia,
destroyed; Indonesia, destroyed."
In yet another clip, teenage bomber Dani is seen in
front of the hotels saying: "This is not suicide, this is a
"We see how they are preparing themselves, how they
have filmed their plans and their surveys of targets through
their own eyes," police spokesman Nanan Soekarna told
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf