James Murdoch leaving GlaxoSmithKline board
London: GlaxoSmithKline says that James
Murdoch has decided not to seek re-election to the drug
GSK said Murdoch wished to focus on his duties as
chairman and chief executive of international operations at
News Corp in New York.
Murdoch has been under pressure over his role in the
phone hacking scandal at News Corp`s defunct Sunday tabloid,
News of the World.
Murdoch says he was unaware of any indication that
hacking was rife at the paper, a claim disputed by two former
Murdoch will leave the GSK board following the annual
general meeting on May 3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!