Japan lifts tsunami advisory following strong quake: Authorities
Tokyo: Japan lifted a tsunami advisory early Saturday after a minor wave was monitored along large areas of the country`s northeastern Pacific coast following a strong 6.8-magnitude earthquake, authorities said.
"We have lifted the tsunami advisory, but do not approach coastlines for now as there may be a change in sea levels," a Japan Meteorological Agency official said.
- How Twitter can help prevent asthma-related hospitalisation!
- Enrica Lexie case: Italy cites UN tribunal ruling, seeks Italian marine's release; India differs
- Vijay Mallya cries foul, says not given fair trial
- BJP TN chief receives 'threat' message
- Shocking! Water tankers meant for people being sold to businessmen for profit in drought-hit Maharashtra's Beed