Japan passenger plane struck by lightning
Tokyo: A passenger plane carrying 145 people in Japan was struck by lightning Sunday night.
The incident took place around 10 pm, about 25 minutes after the plane had taken off from Kitakyushu Airport in Fukuoka prefecture, Xinhua reported Monday.
The aircraft belongs to Japan`s Starflyer Airlines. The plane landed safely around 11 pm at Tokyo`s Haneda Airport.
The pilots noticed a crack in the cockpit window after the lightning strike.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29