Japan passenger plane struck by lightning
Tokyo: A passenger plane carrying 145 people in Japan was struck by lightning Sunday night.
The incident took place around 10 pm, about 25 minutes after the plane had taken off from Kitakyushu Airport in Fukuoka prefecture, Xinhua reported Monday.
The aircraft belongs to Japan`s Starflyer Airlines. The plane landed safely around 11 pm at Tokyo`s Haneda Airport.
The pilots noticed a crack in the cockpit window after the lightning strike.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa dies at 68 after suffering cardiac arrest; mortal remains brought to her official residence
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest