Japan PM wants to stay on and resolve nuclear crisis
Tokyo: Japan Prime Minister Naoto Kan, who faces a likely no-confidence motion in parliament, said on Tuesday he wants to stay in his post to resolve the nuclear crisis triggered by the March 11 earthquake and tsunami.
"I cannot give up the responsibility to do what needs to be done now. I would like to resolve the nuclear crisis first," Kan told parliament committee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!