Japanese jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu
Honolulu: A Japan Airlines flight bound for San Francisco carrying more than 170 people made an emergency landing at the Honolulu International Airport.
The airport manager`s office says that the jetliner landed without incident around 1 pm (local time).
Airlines spokesman Yang Jian says the Boeing 787 had cockpit indicators showing engine trouble and made the emergency landing in Honolulu.
Jian says none of the 160 passengers and 11 crew members was injured. He says that the cockpit indicators showed that oil pressure was down with an engine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM