Japan’s PM leaves for Hanoi to attend ASEAN regional meetings
Tokyo: Japan’s PM Naoto Kan left
Tokyo`s Haneda airport for Hanoi to attend a series of summits
involving the Association of Southeast Asian Nations and their
Kan`s itinerary includes a meeting today under the ASEAN
plus three framework comprising the 10 ASEAN members plus
China, Japan and South Korea, as well as Japan`s summit with
the Mekong nations of Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why