Japan`s PM to meet Barack Obama on Feb 22
Washington: Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe would meet US President Barack Obama at the White House on February 22 to discuss a range of bilateral, regional and global issues.
"The President looks forward to in-depth discussions with Prime Minister Abe on a range of bilateral, regional and global issues, including the US-Japan Security Alliance, economic and trade issues, and deepening bilateral cooperation," the White House said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!