Japan`s PM to meet Barack Obama on Feb 22
Washington: Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe would meet US President Barack Obama at the White House on February 22 to discuss a range of bilateral, regional and global issues.
"The President looks forward to in-depth discussions with Prime Minister Abe on a range of bilateral, regional and global issues, including the US-Japan Security Alliance, economic and trade issues, and deepening bilateral cooperation," the White House said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman