Japan`s PM to meet Barack Obama on Feb 22
Washington: Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe would meet US President Barack Obama at the White House on February 22 to discuss a range of bilateral, regional and global issues.
"The President looks forward to in-depth discussions with Prime Minister Abe on a range of bilateral, regional and global issues, including the US-Japan Security Alliance, economic and trade issues, and deepening bilateral cooperation," the White House said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Manjula Chellur sworn-in as Chief Justice of Bombay High Court
- Gionee S6s smartphone with 8MP front camera launched at Rs 17,999
- Karisma Kapoor just shared a major throwback picture with sister Kareena and we LOVE IT!
- Fungi show green way to recycle batteries
- 7th Pay Commission: Government employees likely to get revised allowances from October