`Jasmine Revolution not possible in China`
Beijing: China on Tuesday ruled out chances of
`Jasmine Revolution`, currently sweeping many Gulf states,
breaking out in the country, saying that it was common will of
the people to follow the path of socialism with Chinese
Replying to questions on reports of demonstrations by
some people in Beijing on Sunday, Chinese Foreign Ministry
Spokesman Ma Zhaoxu told a media briefing here that China has
achieved great development and people recognised its
"It is common Chinese people`s will to focus on
construction and development and follow the path of socialism
with Chinese characteristics," he said.
"It is Chinese people`s common aspiration to safeguard
social and political stability, promote social harmony and
safeguard peoples livelihood. No one and no force can sway our
resolve," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!