Jindal cracking down on fake bath salts used by drug dealers
Louisiana: What could possibly be menacing about bath salts? Well, if you are the Indian-origin Governor of the American state of Louisiana, the issue is actually more than serious than it sounds.
According to Politico, Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has had his office put out a press release announcing that drug dealers are using fake bath salts to repackage speed-like amphetamines known as "Cloude Nine”, "White Dove" and "Hurricane Charlie”.
Jindal said that he has made the sale of such imposter bath salts illegal.
"These drugs have crept into our communities and they are hurting our kids," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam
- Euro 2016: Iceland stun England in one of greatest ever shocks
- Three new suicide attacks in Lebanon village near Syria
- Preparing for Brexit, Britain may see new PM by early September
- US says India has shown sustained commitment to non-proliferation