Jindal cracking down on fake bath salts used by drug dealers
Louisiana: What could possibly be menacing about bath salts? Well, if you are the Indian-origin Governor of the American state of Louisiana, the issue is actually more than serious than it sounds.
According to Politico, Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has had his office put out a press release announcing that drug dealers are using fake bath salts to repackage speed-like amphetamines known as "Cloude Nine”, "White Dove" and "Hurricane Charlie”.
Jindal said that he has made the sale of such imposter bath salts illegal.
"These drugs have crept into our communities and they are hurting our kids," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites