Jindal cracking down on fake bath salts used by drug dealers
Louisiana: What could possibly be menacing about bath salts? Well, if you are the Indian-origin Governor of the American state of Louisiana, the issue is actually more than serious than it sounds.
According to Politico, Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has had his office put out a press release announcing that drug dealers are using fake bath salts to repackage speed-like amphetamines known as "Cloude Nine”, "White Dove" and "Hurricane Charlie”.
Jindal said that he has made the sale of such imposter bath salts illegal.
"These drugs have crept into our communities and they are hurting our kids," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP