Jindal cracking down on fake bath salts used by drug dealers
Louisiana: What could possibly be menacing about bath salts? Well, if you are the Indian-origin Governor of the American state of Louisiana, the issue is actually more than serious than it sounds.
According to Politico, Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has had his office put out a press release announcing that drug dealers are using fake bath salts to repackage speed-like amphetamines known as "Cloude Nine”, "White Dove" and "Hurricane Charlie”.
Jindal said that he has made the sale of such imposter bath salts illegal.
"These drugs have crept into our communities and they are hurting our kids," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!