John McCain`s daughter supporting gay rights unlike dad
New York: Meghan McCain, Sen. John McCain`s daughter, has revealed that she does not agree with her father`s conservative views on gay rights.
The blonde beauty told the New York Daily News at the Chelsea Piers Trevor Project who support gay youth, that women hit on her from time to time and she takes that as a compliment, even though she is interested in men.
However, she admitted that her straight forwardness might not always be politically helpful for her father, who is against gay-marriages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?