John McCain`s daughter supporting gay rights unlike dad
New York: Meghan McCain, Sen. John McCain`s daughter, has revealed that she does not agree with her father`s conservative views on gay rights.
The blonde beauty told the New York Daily News at the Chelsea Piers Trevor Project who support gay youth, that women hit on her from time to time and she takes that as a compliment, even though she is interested in men.
However, she admitted that her straight forwardness might not always be politically helpful for her father, who is against gay-marriages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic