John McCain`s daughter supporting gay rights unlike dad
New York: Meghan McCain, Sen. John McCain`s daughter, has revealed that she does not agree with her father`s conservative views on gay rights.
The blonde beauty told the New York Daily News at the Chelsea Piers Trevor Project who support gay youth, that women hit on her from time to time and she takes that as a compliment, even though she is interested in men.
However, she admitted that her straight forwardness might not always be politically helpful for her father, who is against gay-marriages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China