Judge, his family beheaded in Ukraine
Kiev: Ukrainian law enforcement agencies are investigating the grisly murder of a judge and three family members, who were beheaded in the city of Kharkiv.
Kharkiv Judge Volodymyr Trofimov, 58, his wife, son and the son`s girlfriend were found dead in Trofimov`s apartment on Saturday. All the bodies had been decapitated and the heads were missing, according to prosecutors and the police.
A prosecutor`s spokesman said today that investigators believe Trofimov`s killing could be connected to his job, because the murder took place on December 15, which is Judge`s Day in Ukraine.
Investigators also think the killing could have been the result of a robbery, because some belongings are missing from the apartment, or a contract murder.
No further details were available today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter