Judge, his family beheaded in Ukraine
Kiev: Ukrainian law enforcement agencies are investigating the grisly murder of a judge and three family members, who were beheaded in the city of Kharkiv.
Kharkiv Judge Volodymyr Trofimov, 58, his wife, son and the son`s girlfriend were found dead in Trofimov`s apartment on Saturday. All the bodies had been decapitated and the heads were missing, according to prosecutors and the police.
A prosecutor`s spokesman said today that investigators believe Trofimov`s killing could be connected to his job, because the murder took place on December 15, which is Judge`s Day in Ukraine.
Investigators also think the killing could have been the result of a robbery, because some belongings are missing from the apartment, or a contract murder.
No further details were available today.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Ranbir Kapoor's superhero dreams shattered?
- Make PM Narendra Modi's educational qualification public; people want to know truth: Arvind Kejriwal
- PM Narendra Modi takes his place alongside other world leaders at Madame Tussauds
- Indra Nooyi, Satya Nadella, Bhavesh Patel among highest paid CEOs in world
- Oh fresh! You can't afford to miss these pictures from Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover's pooja ceremony