Julia Gillard `going fine` after losing labour leadership
Melbourne: Julia Gillard, who was dumped from her Australian Prime Minister`s post by her ruling Labor party last month, is "going fine" and is more focused on her babies than politics.
This came out according to her long-time friend and political ally Craig Emerson.
Emerson said that Gillard had been buoyed by her sister’s daughter giving birth and was not thinking about her future post the election.
Emerson added that his former girlfriend has been busy with some positive family developments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video