Julia Gillard `going fine` after losing labour leadership
Melbourne: Julia Gillard, who was dumped from her Australian Prime Minister`s post by her ruling Labor party last month, is "going fine" and is more focused on her babies than politics.
This came out according to her long-time friend and political ally Craig Emerson.
Emerson said that Gillard had been buoyed by her sister’s daughter giving birth and was not thinking about her future post the election.
Emerson added that his former girlfriend has been busy with some positive family developments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'