Julian Assange asks Sweden to investigate lost luggage
Assange`s lawyer, Per Samuelson, says he filed a criminal complaint with an affidavit by Assange to police at Stockholm`s Arlanda Airport today.
The move comes a day before President Barack Obama`s visit to
WikiLeaks spokesman Kristinn Hrafnsson said similar complaints would be filed in other countries, including Germany and Denmark, alleging potentially unlawful US intelligence operations against Assange.
The affidavit says the suitcase contained laptops with WikiLeaks material, including evidence of a "war crime" allegedly committed by US troops in Afghanistan. Assange says it disappeared when he travelled from Stockholm to Berlin on September 27, 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II
- Samajwadi Party party of one family and goons: Amit Shah
- Ranbir Kapoor-Salman Khan to heat up 'chilly' 2017 Christmas
- Jharkhand BJP chief's son accused of sexual exploitation, marrying a minor
- Mark Ruffalo wants full-fledged solo movie on 'Black Widow'
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' will hit silver-screen with songs