Karadzic says he will ask fresh trial delay
The Hague: Radovan Karadzic says he will ask
judges to delay the resumption of his genocide trial at the
Yugoslav war crimes tribunal because of problems preparing his
Karadzic did not detail the problems he is having but
they are linked to payments to his team of legal advisers.
Judges told him at a preliminary hearing today to put his
complaints to them in writing.
Karadzic boycotted the start of his trial in October last
year to protest his lack of time to prepare.
Judges adjourned the hearings until March 1 to give him
Prosecutors have charged Karadzic with 11 counts
including genocide. They accuse him of masterminding Serb
atrocities throughout the Bosnian war. Karadzic denies the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Mysore royal wedding: Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja's wedding attire was designed by Pramoda Devi. Know more facts
- Karnataka Police records statement of nursing student
- WATCH: More like Messi! Three most-talked about penalty misses by legendary footballers
- Crashed EgyptAir plane's data recorder repaired
- Six people found dead in Jharkhand; Maoist's role suspected