Kate hoax call: India-born UK nurse blamed Oz radio DJs in suicide note
Melbourne: Nurse Jacinta Saldanha, who committed suicide after answering a hoax phone call about the Duchess of Cambridge by two Australian DJs, left a suicide note where she reportedly blamed them for her death.
According to the Sunday Times, Saldanha, 46, left a suicide note in her living quarters near King Edward VII`s Hospital in London, where she died, last December, the Herald Sun reported.
She left three notes including one about her funeral instructions and one more that said she did not hold anyone she worked with responsible.
In the letter - written to her managers - she refers to the two 2Day FM DJs Mel Greig and Michael Christian who posed as the Queen and Prince Charles.
Greig and Christian were transferred and subsequently gave an update on the condition of Prince William`s pregnant wife Kate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!