Kate hoax call: India-born UK nurse blamed Oz radio DJs in suicide note
Melbourne: Nurse Jacinta Saldanha, who committed suicide after answering a hoax phone call about the Duchess of Cambridge by two Australian DJs, left a suicide note where she reportedly blamed them for her death.
According to the Sunday Times, Saldanha, 46, left a suicide note in her living quarters near King Edward VII`s Hospital in London, where she died, last December, the Herald Sun reported.
She left three notes including one about her funeral instructions and one more that said she did not hold anyone she worked with responsible.
In the letter - written to her managers - she refers to the two 2Day FM DJs Mel Greig and Michael Christian who posed as the Queen and Prince Charles.
Greig and Christian were transferred and subsequently gave an update on the condition of Prince William`s pregnant wife Kate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state