Kate hoax call: India-born UK nurse blamed Oz radio DJs in suicide note
Melbourne: Nurse Jacinta Saldanha, who committed suicide after answering a hoax phone call about the Duchess of Cambridge by two Australian DJs, left a suicide note where she reportedly blamed them for her death.
According to the Sunday Times, Saldanha, 46, left a suicide note in her living quarters near King Edward VII`s Hospital in London, where she died, last December, the Herald Sun reported.
She left three notes including one about her funeral instructions and one more that said she did not hold anyone she worked with responsible.
In the letter - written to her managers - she refers to the two 2Day FM DJs Mel Greig and Michael Christian who posed as the Queen and Prince Charles.
Greig and Christian were transferred and subsequently gave an update on the condition of Prince William`s pregnant wife Kate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr