Kate hoax call: India-born UK nurse blamed Oz radio DJs in suicide note
Melbourne: Nurse Jacinta Saldanha, who committed suicide after answering a hoax phone call about the Duchess of Cambridge by two Australian DJs, left a suicide note where she reportedly blamed them for her death.
According to the Sunday Times, Saldanha, 46, left a suicide note in her living quarters near King Edward VII`s Hospital in London, where she died, last December, the Herald Sun reported.
She left three notes including one about her funeral instructions and one more that said she did not hold anyone she worked with responsible.
In the letter - written to her managers - she refers to the two 2Day FM DJs Mel Greig and Michael Christian who posed as the Queen and Prince Charles.
Greig and Christian were transferred and subsequently gave an update on the condition of Prince William`s pregnant wife Kate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon