Kate hoax call: India-born UK nurse blamed Oz radio DJs in suicide note
Melbourne: Nurse Jacinta Saldanha, who committed suicide after answering a hoax phone call about the Duchess of Cambridge by two Australian DJs, left a suicide note where she reportedly blamed them for her death.
According to the Sunday Times, Saldanha, 46, left a suicide note in her living quarters near King Edward VII`s Hospital in London, where she died, last December, the Herald Sun reported.
She left three notes including one about her funeral instructions and one more that said she did not hold anyone she worked with responsible.
In the letter - written to her managers - she refers to the two 2Day FM DJs Mel Greig and Michael Christian who posed as the Queen and Prince Charles.
Greig and Christian were transferred and subsequently gave an update on the condition of Prince William`s pregnant wife Kate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray