Kate Middleton had been hoping for son and her wish came true
London: Prince William`s wife Kate Middleton was hoping for a son and her wish came true as she gave birth to a baby boy.
Midway through her pregnancy, the Duchess of Cambridge was speaking to a British soldier at a St Patrick`s Day parade in Hampshire.
Guardsman Lee Wheeler said, "I was talking to her about the baby, of course. I asked her, `Do you know if it`s a girl or boy?`, and she said, `Not yet.` She said, `I`d like to have a boy and William would like a girl.` That`s always the way."
After more than 10 hours of labour, 31-year-old Kate yesterday gave birth to a future king.
There is, as yet, no word on the name. The child, who is third in line to the British throne, will be known as His Royal Highness Prince (First name) of Cambridge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician