Kate Middleton `prepared for sleepless nights` of parenthood
Washington: Kate Middleton, who is still playing coy about whether her royal bundle of joy will be a baby girl or baby boy, reportedly said that she is prepared for the sleepless nights that will come with her child’s arrival.
At the St Patrick’s Day parade in Hampshire, England, on Sunday, the royal couple handed out traditional shamrock sprigs to the officers and guardsmen, who got a chance to speak briefly with to the pair.
Sergeant Thomas Laven, who has a 7-month-old son, Theo, said that he congratulated her on the impending birth and said that she’s got sleepless nights to come, to which the Duchess of Cambridge replied that she was ready for it, Us magazine reported.
Afterward, a guardsman inside the Mons Barracks said that he ventured to ask the William and Kate if they had any names in mind for their baby-to-be to which Kate said “no.”
Earlier this month, Kate nearly disclosed the information about her child’s gender during a visit to the National Fishing Heritage Centre on March 5.
After a local presented her with a white stuffed teddy bear, Middleton thanked her and said that she “will take that for her d--” before cutting herself off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Greg Chappell strikes! Former coach claims team took short-cuts, key players selfish
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- Asha Kumari appointed AICC incharge of Punjab