Kate Middleton set for expensive baby birth
London: The Duchess of Cambridge, who is just weeks away from her due date, will reportedly be delivering her baby at a private hospital, where the childbirth and delivery cost can go up to thousands.
Kate`s royal birthing at the Lindo wing of St Mary`s Hospital will apparently cost the royal family more than what is normally paid by most parents-to-be, Sky news reported.
The hospital charges 5,000 pounds for the first day of a normal delivery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble