Kate Middleton set for expensive baby birth
London: The Duchess of Cambridge, who is just weeks away from her due date, will reportedly be delivering her baby at a private hospital, where the childbirth and delivery cost can go up to thousands.
Kate`s royal birthing at the Lindo wing of St Mary`s Hospital will apparently cost the royal family more than what is normally paid by most parents-to-be, Sky news reported.
The hospital charges 5,000 pounds for the first day of a normal delivery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues
- Pampore terror attack: PM Narendra Modi pained by demise of CRPF jawans, salutes their courage
- PM Narendra Modi to share his thoughts in 21st edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' today
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- Political novice Gudni Johannesson elected Iceland president amid football fever