Kate Middleton set for expensive baby birth
London: The Duchess of Cambridge, who is just weeks away from her due date, will reportedly be delivering her baby at a private hospital, where the childbirth and delivery cost can go up to thousands.
Kate`s royal birthing at the Lindo wing of St Mary`s Hospital will apparently cost the royal family more than what is normally paid by most parents-to-be, Sky news reported.
The hospital charges 5,000 pounds for the first day of a normal delivery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray