Kate Middleton set for expensive baby birth
London: The Duchess of Cambridge, who is just weeks away from her due date, will reportedly be delivering her baby at a private hospital, where the childbirth and delivery cost can go up to thousands.
Kate`s royal birthing at the Lindo wing of St Mary`s Hospital will apparently cost the royal family more than what is normally paid by most parents-to-be, Sky news reported.
The hospital charges 5,000 pounds for the first day of a normal delivery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij