Kate Middleton set for expensive baby birth
London: The Duchess of Cambridge, who is just weeks away from her due date, will reportedly be delivering her baby at a private hospital, where the childbirth and delivery cost can go up to thousands.
Kate`s royal birthing at the Lindo wing of St Mary`s Hospital will apparently cost the royal family more than what is normally paid by most parents-to-be, Sky news reported.
The hospital charges 5,000 pounds for the first day of a normal delivery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt