Kate Middleton`s on phone-hacker`s `target` list: Prosecutor
London: British prosecutors say a private investigator convicted of phone hacking had Kate Middleton`s name on a list of potential targets.
Prosecutors told a London jury on Tuesday that the name of Middleton, who is now married to Prince William, appeared on a handwritten page titled "Target Evaluation" in a notebook belonging to Glenn Mulcaire.
Other names on the list included Boris Johnson, now mayor of London, and Angelina Jolie`s stunt double Eunice Huthart.
Mulcaire was briefly jailed in 2007 for hacking the phones of royal aides on behalf of Rupert Murdoch`s now-shuttered News of the World tabloid. He recently pleaded guilty to further hacking charges.
Former News of the World editors Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson are on trial with six others on hacking-related charges. All have pleaded not guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’