Kate Middleton`s on phone-hacker`s `target` list: Prosecutor
London: British prosecutors say a private investigator convicted of phone hacking had Kate Middleton`s name on a list of potential targets.
Prosecutors told a London jury on Tuesday that the name of Middleton, who is now married to Prince William, appeared on a handwritten page titled "Target Evaluation" in a notebook belonging to Glenn Mulcaire.
Other names on the list included Boris Johnson, now mayor of London, and Angelina Jolie`s stunt double Eunice Huthart.
Mulcaire was briefly jailed in 2007 for hacking the phones of royal aides on behalf of Rupert Murdoch`s now-shuttered News of the World tabloid. He recently pleaded guilty to further hacking charges.
Former News of the World editors Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson are on trial with six others on hacking-related charges. All have pleaded not guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- Weeds, less water could spell death for Chandigarh's Sukhna Lake
- F&B giant Pepsico end decade-long association with India's ODI captain MS Dhoni
- Committee flags gaps, vulnerability in Indo-Pak border fencing
- Argentine football legend Diego Maradona's passport stolen, unable to travel to Dubai
- RBI calls for ownership change of companies with sticky loan accounts