Kate Middleton`s on phone-hacker`s `target` list: Prosecutor
London: British prosecutors say a private investigator convicted of phone hacking had Kate Middleton`s name on a list of potential targets.
Prosecutors told a London jury on Tuesday that the name of Middleton, who is now married to Prince William, appeared on a handwritten page titled "Target Evaluation" in a notebook belonging to Glenn Mulcaire.
Other names on the list included Boris Johnson, now mayor of London, and Angelina Jolie`s stunt double Eunice Huthart.
Mulcaire was briefly jailed in 2007 for hacking the phones of royal aides on behalf of Rupert Murdoch`s now-shuttered News of the World tabloid. He recently pleaded guilty to further hacking charges.
Former News of the World editors Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson are on trial with six others on hacking-related charges. All have pleaded not guilty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Panel discussion over rights of Muslim women
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train - Part II
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...