Kate topless pics: French criminal case starts
Paris: French police have opened their criminal investigation into whether topless photos of Prince William`s wife Kate -- which appeared in an edition of the French Closer magazine -- were an invasion of privacy.
A French court ordered police to obtain information on Closer magazine employees after the British royal couple filed the criminal complaint Monday.
Marie-Christine Daubigney, assistant prosecutor for the Nanterre court, outside Paris, told The Associated Press today that she has instructed police to get the names of some Closer employees, including the journalist who wrote the article.
She said she hasn`t told police to identify the photographer who took the pictures because that will be part of a later investigation.
Daubigney denied as "completely untrue" French media reports that police raided Closer magazine headquarters today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31