Kate topless pics: UK police suspect ‘inside job’
London: British police have launched a probe to ascertain how the photographer took his shots of Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and knew exactly where to take the intrusive photos amid suspicions it was an "inside job".
Police probing the photographer who took the topless pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge are now questioning staff at the French chateau where the couple were staying, Daily Mail reported.
Staff at Chateau D`Autet in southern France, where the Royal couple were holidaying when the pictures were taken, are now being quizzed by police. Detectives want to find out how the photographer knew exactly where to take the intrusive photos.
The news comes after French paparazzo Pascal Rostain said it was an Englishman living in the south of France that stalked out the royal couple at the chateau while on their holiday.
The pictures, first published in French Closer magazine, appeared in a Swedish magazine Wednesday and in a Danish magazine Thursday.
A criminal investigation is underway to find and prosecute the photographer - who could face a year in jail and a 36,000 pounds fine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen