Kenya blast: Six dead, 63 injured
Nairobi: A grenade attack on a Nairobi bus station killed at least six people and wounded 63, according
to a new toll issued on Sunday by Kenyan Interior Minister George
"The death toll is now six, and we have 63 people
undergoing treatment at the Kenyatta National Hospital, 11 of
them were seriously injured," he told reporters.
The earlier toll was five dead and around 60 injured.
Yesterday`s attack has been blamed on the Islamist Shebab
militia which Kenyan troops are battling in neighbouring
It is the deadliest attack in Nairobi since the
devastating August 1998 bombing by al-Qaeda of the US embassy
that killed 213 people and injured 5,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued