Kenya blast: Six dead, 63 injured
Nairobi: A grenade attack on a Nairobi bus station killed at least six people and wounded 63, according
to a new toll issued on Sunday by Kenyan Interior Minister George
"The death toll is now six, and we have 63 people
undergoing treatment at the Kenyatta National Hospital, 11 of
them were seriously injured," he told reporters.
The earlier toll was five dead and around 60 injured.
Yesterday`s attack has been blamed on the Islamist Shebab
militia which Kenyan troops are battling in neighbouring
It is the deadliest attack in Nairobi since the
devastating August 1998 bombing by al-Qaeda of the US embassy
that killed 213 people and injured 5,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!