Kerry has no time slot for Pak visit at present: State Dept
Islamabad: The United States has said Secretary of State John Kerry very much wanted to visit Pakistan and speak with the government on wide-ranging areas of cooperation.
The State Department said Kerry was looking forward to spend enough time in Pakistan on the broad-ranging relationship, the Express Tribune reports.
State Department spokesperson Patrick Ventrell, who is Director Office of Press Relations, said Kerry was not able to visit Pakistan on his continuing trip to Asia.
Ventrell added the Secretary `very much` wanted to visit Pakistan and spend enough time there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt