Kerry has no time slot for Pak visit at present: State Dept
Islamabad: The United States has said Secretary of State John Kerry very much wanted to visit Pakistan and speak with the government on wide-ranging areas of cooperation.
The State Department said Kerry was looking forward to spend enough time in Pakistan on the broad-ranging relationship, the Express Tribune reports.
State Department spokesperson Patrick Ventrell, who is Director Office of Press Relations, said Kerry was not able to visit Pakistan on his continuing trip to Asia.
Ventrell added the Secretary `very much` wanted to visit Pakistan and spend enough time there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply