Kerry says Maliki should do more to put aside sectarian differences
London: U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Friday Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki should do more to put sectarian differences aside in his country.
"Prime Minister Maliki and all of Iraqi leaders need to do more to put sectarian differences aside," Kerry said at a news conference with British Foreign Secretary William Hague.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj