Kerry says Maliki should do more to put aside sectarian differences
London: U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Friday Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki should do more to put sectarian differences aside in his country.
"Prime Minister Maliki and all of Iraqi leaders need to do more to put sectarian differences aside," Kerry said at a news conference with British Foreign Secretary William Hague.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred