Kerry travelling to Riyadh to soothe Saudi-US tensions
Washington: US Secretary of State John Kerry will launch a nine-day trip by travelling to Riyadh for talks on Sunday with King Abdullah amid tensions with the Gulf Kingdom.
Kerry "will reaffirm the strategic nature of the US-Saudi relationship given the importance of the work between our two countries on shared challenges," State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.
Kerry`s trip from November 3 to 11 will also take him to Poland, Israel, Bethlehem, Amman, Algeria and Morocco, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details