Kerry urges China to be `open, transparent` on new air defence zones
Beijing: US Secretary of State John Kerry on Friday urged that any moves by Beijing to establish a new air defence identification zone be "done in an open, transparent way".
"We urged our friends in China to adhere to the highest standards of notice, engagement, involvment, information sharing," Kerry told reporters in Beijing following meetings with top Chinese leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding