Kerry urges China to be `open, transparent` on new air defence zones
Beijing: US Secretary of State John Kerry on Friday urged that any moves by Beijing to establish a new air defence identification zone be "done in an open, transparent way".
"We urged our friends in China to adhere to the highest standards of notice, engagement, involvment, information sharing," Kerry told reporters in Beijing following meetings with top Chinese leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees