Kevin Rudd undergoes heart surgery
Melbourne: Australia`s Foreign Minister
and former premier Kevin Rudd has undergone a surgery for
heart valve replacement and is reported to be recovering well.
According to a local media report, his wife Therese
twittered that Rudd was "motoring along under his own steam"
after the heart surgery.
The 53-year-old foreign minister had heart surgery to
replace a leaky aortic valve inserted almost 20 years ago.
Therese Rein used Twitter to give the nation an update
on his condition.
"K had a great night. Motoring along under his own
steam. Doctor couldn`t be happier` with his progress. Sense of
humour completely intact," she wrote.
Rudd`s daughter Jessica tweeted that he was in good
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday