Key national congresses in CPC history
Beijing: Since its founding in July 1921, the Communist Party of China (CPC) has held a few key national congresses, which Xinhua reported as follows:
-- In 1921 at the first national congress, 12 delegates represented more than 50 CPC members nationwide.
-- In 1945 at the seventh national congress, 755 delegates represented 1.21 million CPC members.
-- In 1982 at the 12th national congress, 1,690 delegates represented 39.65 million CPC members.
-- In 1992 at the 14th national congress, 1,989 delegates represented 51 million CPC
-- In 1997 at the 15th national congress, 2,074 delegates represented more than 59 million CPC members.
-- In 2002 at the 16th national congress, 2,134 delegates represented more than 66 million CPC members.
-- In 2007 at the 17th national congress, 2,213 delegates represented more than 70 million CPC members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan