Key national congresses in CPC history
Beijing: Since its founding in July 1921, the Communist Party of China (CPC) has held a few key national congresses, which Xinhua reported as follows:
-- In 1921 at the first national congress, 12 delegates represented more than 50 CPC members nationwide.
-- In 1945 at the seventh national congress, 755 delegates represented 1.21 million CPC members.
-- In 1982 at the 12th national congress, 1,690 delegates represented 39.65 million CPC members.
-- In 1992 at the 14th national congress, 1,989 delegates represented 51 million CPC
-- In 1997 at the 15th national congress, 2,074 delegates represented more than 59 million CPC members.
-- In 2002 at the 16th national congress, 2,134 delegates represented more than 66 million CPC members.
-- In 2007 at the 17th national congress, 2,213 delegates represented more than 70 million CPC members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Actor-politician Ramya says 'Pakistan not hell', faces sedition charge
- After NEET, govt works on National Authority for Testing for engineering admissions
- SHOCKING! Hyderabad woman arrested for carrying 2 Kg gold in her underwear at Delhi airport
- Thailand military court opens trial in Bangkok shrine blast
- How to overcome your jetlag?