Kidnapped Hungarians released in Syria
Budapest: Three Hungarian nationals kidnapped in Syria earlier this month have been released, Hungarian officials said.
Janos Hajdu, head of the country`s Terrorism Aversion Center, said all three were safe and in good condition, Xinhua reported citing to Hungarian News Agency MTI.
Kidnapped in Damascus Aug 13, all three men are middle aged and were formerly police officers.
The Hungarian foreign ministry has asked citizens not to travel to Syria and called on all Hungarians already in the war-torn country to leave immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj