Kidnapped Hungarians released in Syria
Budapest: Three Hungarian nationals kidnapped in Syria earlier this month have been released, Hungarian officials said.
Janos Hajdu, head of the country`s Terrorism Aversion Center, said all three were safe and in good condition, Xinhua reported citing to Hungarian News Agency MTI.
Kidnapped in Damascus Aug 13, all three men are middle aged and were formerly police officers.
The Hungarian foreign ministry has asked citizens not to travel to Syria and called on all Hungarians already in the war-torn country to leave immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought
- Dope test scandal: After wrestler Narsingh Yadav, shot putter Inderjeet Singh tests positive for banned substance
- Historic solar flight marks first round-the-world journey