Kidnapped Hungarians released in Syria
Budapest: Three Hungarian nationals kidnapped in Syria earlier this month have been released, Hungarian officials said.
Janos Hajdu, head of the country`s Terrorism Aversion Center, said all three were safe and in good condition, Xinhua reported citing to Hungarian News Agency MTI.
Kidnapped in Damascus Aug 13, all three men are middle aged and were formerly police officers.
The Hungarian foreign ministry has asked citizens not to travel to Syria and called on all Hungarians already in the war-torn country to leave immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP