Kidnapped Hungarians released in Syria
Budapest: Three Hungarian nationals kidnapped in Syria earlier this month have been released, Hungarian officials said.
Janos Hajdu, head of the country`s Terrorism Aversion Center, said all three were safe and in good condition, Xinhua reported citing to Hungarian News Agency MTI.
Kidnapped in Damascus Aug 13, all three men are middle aged and were formerly police officers.
The Hungarian foreign ministry has asked citizens not to travel to Syria and called on all Hungarians already in the war-torn country to leave immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!