Kiev will never recognise Crimea `annexation`: Ukraine president
Kiev: Kiev will never recognise the "annexation" of Crimea by Russia, Ukraine`s interim President Oleksandr Turchynov said Tuesday after Moscow integrated the separatist peninsula into its territory.
"Ukraine and the entire world will never recognise the annexation of Ukrainian land," Turchynov said after Crimea voted to join Russia and Moscow inked the move on Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- IPL 2016: Shane Watson reprimanded for using offensive language during match against Delhi Daredevils
- Photo alert! Aamir Khan dines with 'X-Men' star Ian McKellen
- India, Iran, Afghan sign strategic Chabahar port pact; PM Modi commits $500 million
- Sexism row in BBL: Chris Gayle hits back heavily at criticisers, says it was just for ‘little fun’
- Economic engagement with Afghanistan, Iran our priority: PM Modi