Killings in Syria `must stop`: UN chief
Syria: UN chief Ban Ki-moon called Thursday on the Syrian regime to stop the killings in its crackdown on anti-government protests, stressing that "we cannot go on like this."
"In Syria meanwhile, the killing continues. This must stop," said the UN secretary-general.
"I call on the Syrian leadership to deliver on its commitments and to allow our UN humanitarian assessment team and the human rights fact-finding mission mandated by the Human Rights Council in.
"It`s time to see progress here. We cannot go on like this," said Ban.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker