Kim Jong Un distributed copies of Hitler`s `Mein Kampf` to officials?
London: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un handed out copies of Adolf Hitler`s Mein Kampf to mark his birthday.
Kim reportedly distributed the copies of Mein Kampf in an effort to sow fear among top officials.
According to the Telegraph, North Korea-watchers believe the move is part of an effort to make him seem powerful, rather than drawing on Nazi beliefs.
Shirley Lee, the editor of the New Focus International website, said that one source told him that there have been many overt attempts to imbue Kim with an `intimidating charisma,` the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof