Kins of MH370 victims puzzled over delay in cargo manifest
Kuala Lumpur: The families of the passengers and crew members of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 are puzzled over the time taken to make public the cargo manifest of the missing airliner as compared to MH17 which was shot down over Ukraine by rebels on Thursday.
The cargo manifest for MH370 was released on May 1, almost two months after the disappearance of the flight while it only took two days for MH17`s cargo manifest to be released.
"What was causing the delay for MH370`s? Why did we have to go through the horrific pain and doubt in the past?," the families asked on the Facebook page, `Voice 370`, a non- profit organisation for families of the passengers and crew on board of MH370.
The families also expressed concern over the fact that the full cargo list for MH17 was issued, whereas the cargo list of MH370 was incomplete, local media reports said.
Flight MH370 with 230 passengers, including five Indians, on board was travelling from Kuala Lumpar to Beijing on March 8 when it lost contact with air traffic control and hasn`t been seen since.
MH17, also a Boeing 777-200, was en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, when it crashed in Ukraine near the Russian border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Euro 2016: Wayne Rooney and Roy Hodgson seek more ruthless from England against Iceland
- Gunman, who opened fire at German cinema complex before being shot dead, acted alone
- 'NSG applications of Pakistan, India should be considered together'
- Jung, Meena will be summoned over Sheila govt 'scams': Dy Speaker
- CBI files fresh chargesheet against two in Vyapam cases