Kuwait busts alleged Iran and Hezbollah spy rings
Manama: Kuwait has busted new spy rings reportedly working for Iran and Hezbollah, a Kuwaiti daily said.
One of the espionage networks is made up of four people, including a military officer working in a sensitive agency, Al Siyassah said.
The news comes two months after a Kuwaiti court sentenced two Iranians to death for their alleged role in a spy ring for Iran and busted in Kuwait in 2010.
Iran has invariably denied charges that it has set up any espionage network in Kuwait.
Al Siyassah, quoting sources it did not identify, said that the investigations into the new spy rings are being conducted away from the media to ensure the highest levels of secrecy.
The four members will soon be referred to the public prosecutor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?