Kuwait emir accepts Premier`s resignation
Kuwait: Kuwait`s emir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah has accepted the resignation of Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah.
Sheikh Sabah has received the Prime Minister`s resignation, "in line with the government keenness and serious effort to abide by all legal and constitutional aspects, warranted for sound execution of the rule of the constitutional court, issued on the 20th of the past month,” reported Kuwait News Agency (KUNA).
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!