Kuwaiti teenagers’ heads shaved for reciting love poems
Dubai: Three Kuwaiti teenagers had their heads shaved by police after they recited love poems to girls leaving their high school.
The teenagers were caught using a loudspeaker to recite love verses and give their mobile numbers out, Gulf News reported.
According to Al Anba daily, the three youngsters parked their car near the school and sought the attention of the girls by using a loudspeaker to shower them with expressions of love and flirtatious messages.
In the process, they gave their phone numbers in the hope that some of the girls would call them.
However, a two-man patrol heard the shouting and apprehended the youngsters after they discovered their trick and found that the driver was underage and did not have a driving licence.
The head of the police station in Al Jahra, 32 kilometres northwest of Kuwait City, ordered that their heads be shaved off before further action is taken, according to the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon