Kyrgyz government threatens force against Bakiyev
Bishkek: Kyrgyzstan`s interim government
could use force against ousted President Kurmanbek Bakiyev if
he tries to destabilise the country, interim official Omurbek
Tekebayev said Sunday on Kyrgyz radio.
"The interim government is prepared to use force in the
event that Bakiyev attempts to destabilise the situation,"
Bakiyev fled the capital Bishkek on Wednesday amid
massive protests against his rule. Interim Kyrgyz leader Roza
Otunbayeva has accused Bakiyev, who is now located in the
south of the country, of attempting to foment civil war.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery