Kyrgyz government threatens force against Bakiyev
Bishkek: Kyrgyzstan`s interim government
could use force against ousted President Kurmanbek Bakiyev if
he tries to destabilise the country, interim official Omurbek
Tekebayev said Sunday on Kyrgyz radio.
"The interim government is prepared to use force in the
event that Bakiyev attempts to destabilise the situation,"
Bakiyev fled the capital Bishkek on Wednesday amid
massive protests against his rule. Interim Kyrgyz leader Roza
Otunbayeva has accused Bakiyev, who is now located in the
south of the country, of attempting to foment civil war.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Uganda switches sides, dumping North Korea for South
- Indian Premier League 2016: Did David Warner deserve Most Valuable Player award more than Virat Kohli?
- Suicide bombings in Baghdad: Over 20 killed, 50 injured in series of attacks
- Know why PM Narendra Modi is asking for your support for particular task - WATCH
- Nepali Congress halts House over ''budget leak''