Kyrgyz leader says Bakiyev must stand trial
Bishkek: Kyrgyz interim government leader Roza Otunbayeva pledged on Friday to hold an independent investigation into the April 07 shootings and said the country`s deposed president, Kurmanbek Bakiyev, must stand trial over the events.
"He cannot run away from trial. He cannot hide from it in any country in the world," she said in a live televised address.
"Retribution is unavoidable. Justice will prevail."
More information is awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security