`Ladies man` Julian Assange can`t dance!
London: Julian Assange may be the scourge of governments and evil corporations worldwide, but it seems Wikileaks founder has one fatal weakness - he can’t dance.
Demonstrating his ``silky smooth`` disco skills, the lanky 39-year-old whistle-blower - who has allegedly fathered four love children around the world - struts his funky stuff at an Icelandic nightclub in 2009.
In a video, Assange has been seen galloping across a deserted Rekyjavik dance floor, waving his arms wildly to the pumping techno music.
The video was recorded by DJ Seth Sharp who claims to have filmed Assange at the unnamed Rekyjavik club on December 05, 2009.
“Julian was really letting go and all over the dance floor and I was really impressed at his lack of shyness,” the Daily Mail quoted Sharp as telling Forbes.
“So I filmed him and took photos. His white hair was also striking since the clientele at the club was usually much younger-looking,” Sharp added.
The former Yale graduate did not realise who Assange was at the time.
It was only after a picture he took of Assange that night leaked onto the Internet last month that he made the connection and decided to release the video.
According to Sharp, Assange was initially reluctant to be filmed.
“I usually take photos of the crowd dancing when I am DJing. I thought it was cool that an older guy was going crazy to our music, since we played for a younger crowd,” Sharp added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...