`Ladies man` Julian Assange can`t dance!
London: Julian Assange may be the scourge of governments and evil corporations worldwide, but it seems Wikileaks founder has one fatal weakness - he can’t dance.
Demonstrating his ``silky smooth`` disco skills, the lanky 39-year-old whistle-blower - who has allegedly fathered four love children around the world - struts his funky stuff at an Icelandic nightclub in 2009.
In a video, Assange has been seen galloping across a deserted Rekyjavik dance floor, waving his arms wildly to the pumping techno music.
The video was recorded by DJ Seth Sharp who claims to have filmed Assange at the unnamed Rekyjavik club on December 05, 2009.
“Julian was really letting go and all over the dance floor and I was really impressed at his lack of shyness,” the Daily Mail quoted Sharp as telling Forbes.
“So I filmed him and took photos. His white hair was also striking since the clientele at the club was usually much younger-looking,” Sharp added.
The former Yale graduate did not realise who Assange was at the time.
It was only after a picture he took of Assange that night leaked onto the Internet last month that he made the connection and decided to release the video.
According to Sharp, Assange was initially reluctant to be filmed.
“I usually take photos of the crowd dancing when I am DJing. I thought it was cool that an older guy was going crazy to our music, since we played for a younger crowd,” Sharp added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- India vs South Africa, 1st ODI: Rohit's century in vain as Proteas snatch 5-run win