Laos plane crash: Six more bodies recovered from Mekong river
Zee Media Bureau
Bangkok: Rescuers pulled out six more bodies of Laos plane crash victims from Mekong river on Sunday, which has taken the number of bodies recovered to 38.
The airplane had crashed into the river amid bad weather on October 16, killing all 49 passengers and crewmembers on board.
Most of the bodies recovered are unidentifiable due to decay and damaged caused by water creatures.
Forensic teams from South Korea, Thailand and Australia are working on taking samples and conducting autopsies at a makeshift morgue established near the accident site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why