Laos plane crash: Six more bodies recovered from Mekong river
Zee Media Bureau
Bangkok: Rescuers pulled out six more bodies of Laos plane crash victims from Mekong river on Sunday, which has taken the number of bodies recovered to 38.
The airplane had crashed into the river amid bad weather on October 16, killing all 49 passengers and crewmembers on board.
Most of the bodies recovered are unidentifiable due to decay and damaged caused by water creatures.
Forensic teams from South Korea, Thailand and Australia are working on taking samples and conducting autopsies at a makeshift morgue established near the accident site.
- Uttarakhand Speaker rejects disqualification of rebel BJP MLA
- US says Iraq's PM in ''strong position'' amid political unrest
- US Navy chief hopes for `normalization` with Russia in Baltic
- Turkey says Gaziantep attacker linked to IS
- US Presidential polls: Donald Trump looks to smother Ted Cruz as Indiana votes today