Laos plane crash: Six more bodies recovered from Mekong river
Zee Media Bureau
Bangkok: Rescuers pulled out six more bodies of Laos plane crash victims from Mekong river on Sunday, which has taken the number of bodies recovered to 38.
The airplane had crashed into the river amid bad weather on October 16, killing all 49 passengers and crewmembers on board.
Most of the bodies recovered are unidentifiable due to decay and damaged caused by water creatures.
Forensic teams from South Korea, Thailand and Australia are working on taking samples and conducting autopsies at a makeshift morgue established near the accident site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress